Successfully logged in to blog

I’m feeling successful, thankfully to Michelle, for logging into the Blog.

It’s strange that I love interacting via digital media but I often get caught with small issues of not gaining access to sites etc.  How many other people have the same problem?  I want to interact more but sometimes it just doesn’t work.

3 comments ↓

• #   shellnye on 09.16.12 at 7:10 am     Reply

Yes – good comments! Infact I was stressing about getting this off the ground in the time frame required as we still have three more members to add.
    Do you want me to change the name?
    M

• #   kellimcgraw on 10.11.12 at 4:19 am     Reply

I found that fear often held me back from just jumping in and trying something out…it wasn’t until I had a lot of positive experiences with trying things that I started to be more interactive.

Of course, it also helps to remember your passwords! I have a separate folder in my email for ‘activation’ emails, so I can easily go back and find sites I’ve subscribed to and the username I used.

It’s OK to write your passwords down, by the way, as long as you don’t keep them near any of your computers.
    Keep up the great work!

• #   Roberta Von Heupt on 10.13.12 at 8:13 am     Reply

Wow, loving your work. Authentic voice is always more engaging and your insights and frank discussion are engaging. Keep up the useful work!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Student blog posts – please comment on one if you can! « Kelli McGraw